Friday, February 20, 2015

SNOW DAY

                          SNOW DAY
So on the eastern side of the United States its still winter and cold.
   There for some days you may get out of school,work, or any "outside" work, for snow days here is a few easy things you can do.
    Enjoy, -Syd!!!


  • One of my FAVORITE things to do is watch Netflix , there are hundreds of different movies, television shows, and documentaries.
  • SLEEP!!!!! But of course some people will say that you would be wasting your day.
  • Pinterest , is another thing I love to go on and look all day!
  • Have your friends or BF over, party, watch movies , or anything else.
  • Read! , I love to read as you can tell from my other post of my favorite books, so sit in bed or anywhere comfortable and read.
  • Play outside , unless its like below zero then its just not as fun. 

(picture) tumblr.com





   

No comments: