Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Favorite Books

My whole life I have always loved to read books so here I will show you my Favoritres.


  • the mortal instruments series , books 1-6
  • An Abundance of Kathrines ,John Green
  • Paper Towns , John Green
  • the Mediator Series , Meg Cabot
  • Canterwood Crest Series , Jessica Burkhart
  • Thirteen Little Blue Envelopes 1&2 , Maureen Johnson
  • The Healers Apprentice , Melanie Dickerson
  • The Merchants Daughter , Melanie Dickerson
  • The Fairest Beauty , Melanie Dickerson  
  • The Iron Fey Series 1-4 , Julie Kagawa
  • The Once Upon a Time Series ( fairytales retold) , Cameron Dokey
  • Steel , Carrie Vaughn
  • The Hunger Games Series , Suzanne Collins
  • Stay , C.C. Jackson
  • Keegans Chronicles , Julia Crane 
  • Grave Mercy, Robin LaFevers
  • Beastly , Alex Flinn 
  • Cloaked , Alex Flinn 
  • Fifty Shades of Grey , E L James
  • The Sweetest Spell , Suzanne Selfors
  • Saving Juliet , Suzanne Selfors
  • The Divergent Series , Veronica Roth
  • Doon , Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon
  • Eleanor & Park , Rainbow Rowell
  • Outlander , Diana Gabaldon
  • Looking for Alaska , John Green
  • Will Grayson, Will Grayson , John Green & David Levithan

So this is a list of all the books I have on my NOOK.
You can get most of these books on Barnsandnoble.com or in most Bookstores.


No comments: